Axiomtek's industrial chassis are flexible, easily managed, and feature solid designs. Backplane and motherboard-type chassis form factors are available accoriding to specific customer needs. Backplane chassis are used with traditional CPU boards, and come in rackmount or tower form factors, with different heights and space configurations. Axiomtek also procides a customized ID program in which a motherboard modifivation ssample is supplied to the customer in a short amount of time. Axiomtek satisfies various customers' need by supplying the right type of chassis designed for the right applications.
● Compact design for embedded applications ● Supports half-size SBCs ● Exposed one slim CD-ROM & one 3.5" HDD drive bay; internal one 3.5" HDD drive bay ● Equipped with ATX 180W power supply ● Easy-removable cooling fan
● PICMG 1.3 SBC structure with 2 free PCI slots ● Internal two 3.5" HDD drive bays ● Slim-line CD-ROM disk bay for ease of system installation ● Special cooling system design for supporting Intel® Pentium® 4 processor ● ATX 270W power supply (with PFC) for Intel® Pentium® 4 SBCs
● 2U rackmount design in depth of 475 mm ● PICMG SBC structure with 5 free slots for expansion ● Front-accessible one 5.25" HDD drive bay, one slim-line CD-ROM, one 3.5" HDD drive bay, max. up to 2 internal 3.5" HDD drive bays
● 2U rackmount design in depth of 450 mm ● PICMG SBC structure with 5 free slots for expansion ● Front-accessible one 5.25" HDD drive bay, one slim-line CD-ROM, one 3.5" HDD drive bay, max. up to 2 internal 3.5" HDD drive bays
4U 14-slot Rackmount Chassis with Front Accessible I/O
● Supports ATX motherboard or 14-slot backplane ● User-friendly and front-accessible I/O for easy system maintenance ● Supports both single PS/2 and redundant ATX power supply ● Flexible hold-on clamp bar for adjusting different height of add-on cards