Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
USB/DeviceNet Master communication Converter with D-sub 9-pin connector.
● Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 (Full Speed)
● No external power supply is required as I-7565 takes it's power from the USB bus
● DeviceNet Version: Volume I & II, Release 2.0
● Programmable Master MAC ID and Baud Rate
● Baud Rate: 125k, 250k, 500k
● Support Group 2 and UCMM connection
● I/O Operating Modes: Poll, Bit-Strobe, Change of State / Cyclic
● I/O Length: 512 Bytes max (Input/Output) per slave
● Slave Node : 63 nodes max
● Support Auto-Search slave device function
I-7565-DNM can represent an economic solution of DeviceNet application and be a DeviceNet master device on the DeviceNet network.
It is a "Predefined Master-Slave connection Set". I-7565-DNM supports Group 2 only Server and UCMM functions to communication with slave devices. It has an independent CAN bus communication port and has the ability to cover a wide range of DeviceNet applications.
Besides, I-7565-DNM uses the new CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250, which provide bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and re-transmission function.It can be installed on almost any windows-based system, for example Win98/Win2000/WinXP. It is popularly applied in the industrial automation, building automation, vehicle, marine, and embedded control network.
In order to expand the DeviceNet functions of ICPDAS products, I-7565-DNM is developed for this purpose.
● Industrial Machinery
● Laboratory Equipment & Research
● Restaurant Appliances
● Specialty Vehicles...etc.
SOFTWARE UTILITY FEATURES
With the free GUI tool, I-7565-CPM utillity. User can manage and integrate CANopen slave device easily, so when you are planning or developing CANopen network applications, I-7565-CPM utility could help you to scan devices within the network and check the connection status of each device on the remote site.
● Support Auto_Scan slave nodes
● Refulsh PDO data automatically
● Provide interface to assecss PDO and SDO objects
● Add and remove PDO Dynamically
● Change NMT mode for one slave or all slaves on the same net work
● Configure EMCY COBID, SYNC COBID, Guarding parameters and transmission type of PDO
● Support pollling methods of PDOs and SDOs
● Online remove node
● Programmable Master MAC ID.
● Programmable transfer-rate 125K, 250K, 500K.
● Each port support maximum nodes up to 64
● Support Group 2 Only Server functions
● Support UCMM functions
● Predefined Master-Slave Connection Set
● The maximum Fragment number is (Input/Output) up to 64
● Support I/O Operation Mode: Poll, Bit-Strobe and Change Of State/Cyclic
● Support Auto-Scan slave device function.
● Support on-line adding and removing devices.
● Support Auto-Reconnect when the connection is broken.
SOFTWARE UTILITY FEATURES
This utility supports to search all devices and specific devices in the network. These functions help the users to configure the connection of the slave devices. Anymore, the software also can diagnose the remote slave devices when building the DeviceNet network.
This software supports the users to configure the I/O connection of the devices by searching devices or manual setting. After configuring the I/O connection, the information would be saved into the EEPROM of the I-7565-DNM. The users can export the data from the EEPROM easily. Correspondingly, the users can import the data into the EEPROM.
Remote I/O Access
The software utility can easily to access the I/O data of all the slave devices. The users can monitor the input data of the specific slave device and change the output data to the remote slave device with this utility.
|CPU||80186, 80 MHz or compatible|
|SRAM/Flash/EEPROM||512 KB / 512 KB / 16 KB|
|NVRAM||31 bytes (battery backup, data valid for up to 10 years)|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Yes|
|ESD Protection||2 kV class A and 3 kV class B|
|Controller||NXP SJA1000T with 16 MHz clock , Microprocessor inside with 20MHz|
|Connector||9-pin male D-Sub (CAN_GND, CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, CAN_V+, N/A for
|Baud Rate (bps)||125 k, 250 k, 500 k|
|Transmission Distance||Depend on baud rate (for example, max. 1000 m at 50 kbps )|
|Isolation||3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500Vrms for photo-couple|
|Terminator Resistor||Jumper for 120 Ω terminator resistor|
|Specification||ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B|
|Protocol||DeviceNet Volumn I ver2.0, Volumn II ver2.0|
|Connector||USB Type B|
|Transmission speed||921.6 kbps|
|Specification||USB 1.1 and USB 2.0|
|Round LED||PWR LED, RUN LED, NS LED, MS LED|
|Library||VB 6.0, VC++ 6.0, BCB 6.0|
|Power supply||By USB interface|
|Power Consumption||3 W|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||72 x 101 x 33mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ 75 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 80 ℃|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|