Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS PAC I-8811
Serial embedded controller (C Language Based)
● Serial Port-based embedded controller
● Equipped with MiniOS7
● Provides API Functions for: i-8K, i-87K I/O, 7-SEG LED display, RTC (Real Time Clock), EEPROM, and more
● Updating the firmware, and download programs via the RS-232 port
● Hardware designed to protect software
● Innovation design on reliability, flexibility and expansibility
● Built-in WatchDog Timer
● Input protection circuitry
● High-performance integrated power supply
● Ventilated housing designed to work between -25 °C ~ +75 °C
The ICPDAS 8000 Series PAC I-8811 is a serial embedded controller with 4/8 I/O slots. Both are equipped with MiniOS7,an embedded OS similar to DOS that is developed by ICPDAS Co., LTD.
The MiniOS7 can boot up in a very short time (0.4~0.8 second).It has built-in hardware diagnostic function, and supports the full functions to access all 8K and 87K series I/O modules, such as DI, DO, DIO, AI, AO, Counter/Frequency, motion modules etc.
The ICPDAS 8000 Series PAC I-8811 back plane is equipped four serial COM Port, they include RS-232 and RS-485 ports and can be used in remote data acquisition and control applications, including environment monitoring, power management and factory automation. By using S-256 (256 KBytes) or S-512 (512 KBytes) battery backup SRAM, they provide data logger storage function.
Note: S256 and S512 are optional accessories.
|CPU||80188 or compatible (8-bit and 40 MHz)|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Yes|
|Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Built-in Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|COM0||Internal communication with the 87K modules|
|COM1||RS-232 (to update firmware)|
|5||Digit LED Display|
|3||Programmable LED Indicators|
|Protection||Power reverse polarity protection|
|3KV Power Isolation||N/A|
|Power Requirement||10 ~ 30 VDC|
|Power Supply||20 W|
|Power Consumption||5.1 W|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||354 x 110 x 75.5mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95%,non-condensing|