Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS High Performance USB to 2-port CAN bus Converter I-7565-H2
High Performance Intelligent USB to CAN Converter
● Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 (Full Speed)
● Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
● Support both CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B
● No external power supply (powered by USB)
● Integrated with one or two CAN bus channels
● Programmable CAN bus baud rate from 5Kbps to 1Mbps or user-defined baud rate
● Support CAN bus acceptance filter configuration
● Time-stamp of CAN message with at least ±1ms precision
● Support firmware update via USB
● Provide API library for users' program development easily
I-7565-H1 and I-7565-H2 are the high performance intelligent USB to CAN converters with one and two CAN channels separately. They provide faster CAN bus communication performance than I-7565.
Both I-7565-H1 and I-7565-H2 support CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates from 5 Kbps to 1 Mbps. The important feature of I-7565-H1/H2 is to support the user-defined baud rate function no matter what the baud rate is.
When connecting I-7565-H1/H2 to PC, PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565-H1/H2. The application fields can be CAN bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for these two USB/CAN modules. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN device through the CAN network by the I-7565-H1/H2 Converter. These modules let users to communicate with CAN devices easily from PC with USB interface.
(1) I-7565-H1: High Performance intelligent USB to 1- port CAN bus Converter.
(2) I-7565-H2: High Performance intelligent USB to 2- port CAN bus Converter.
2500Vrms isolation on CAN side
The CAN port of I-7565-H1/H2 is isolated with 2500Vrms. This isolation can protect the local devices from the damage signal coming from CAN network.
The I-7565-H1/H2 Watchdog is a hardware reset circuit to monitor the operation status of I-7565-H1/H2. When working in a harsh or noisy environment, the I-7565-H1/H2 may be down by the external signal. The circuit may let the I-7565-H1/H2 work continuously and never halt.
Power / Communication / Error indicator display
There are three indicators on the I-7565-H1/H2.The power indicator can help user to check whether the I-7565-H1/H2 is standby. The communication indicator is used to show whether the I-7565-H1/H2 is transmitting/receiving messages. The Error indicator will be turned on when some errors occur on the I-7565-H1/H2.
● Factory Automation
● Building Automation
● Home Automation
● Control System
● Monitor System
● Vehicle Automation
CAN UTILITY / API LIBRARY
● Provide CAN bus user-defined baud rate / acceptance filter configuration
● Easily transmit/receive CAN messages for testing and display the time-stamp of each received CAN message.
● Provide saving the CAN message as “TXT” file for data log.
● Provide sending CAN message by using the internal timer of module for high precision transmission.
● Check / Reset module status remotely and get current CAN bus message flow.
● Users can develop own program by API library quickly and easily.
|CAN Port Channels||2|
|Controller||Microprocessor inside with 72MHz|
|Connector||10-pin terminal-block connector|
|Baud Rate (bps)||5K ~ 1Mbps or User-defined baud rate|
|Terminator Resistor||Selectable 120Ω terminator resistor by jumper|
|Specification||ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B|
|Pin Assignment||(CAN1: CAN_H=4, CAN_L=2 ) /
(CAN2: CAN_H=9, CAN_L=7 )
|Receive Buffer||128 data frames for each CAN port|
|Max Data Flow||3000 fps (Total CAN ports)|
|Connector||USB Type B|
|Transmission speed||12M kbps|
|Specification||USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 standard|
|Receive Buffer||100 data frames|
|Round LED||PWR / RUN /ERR LED|
|Power supply||By USB interface|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W|
|Dip Switch||Init (Firmware Update) / Normal (Firmware Operation)|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||108 x 72 x 35mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ 75 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 80 ℃|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|