Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS I-7565-CPM - USB to CANopen Master Converter
● NMT: Master
● CANopen Version: DS-301 v4.02
● Error Control: Node Guarding protocol
● Allow EMCY receptions
● Provide dynamic PDO functions
● Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 (Full Speed)
● Support SYNC protocol
● Several transmission types of PDO are supported
● Support SDO download/upload segment protocol
● PWR, ACT, ERR, and Tx/Rx LED indicator
The I-7565-CPM. It's a standard CANopen protocol and build-in a cpu of 80186 80MHz to run I-7565-CPM firmware independently.
The I-7565-CPM provides a set APIs that will be easy programr to controll device by user. And it will resoult the problem of anxiety and complexity of protocol for user.
it can communication between computer and I-7565-CPM's USB interface to remote the device easily and fastily, Due to I-7565-CPM has a interface of usb, so it become a move-station to create the CANopen system effectively. More infomation please to refer to web side.
● Industrial Machinery
● Laboratory Equipment & Research
● Restaurant Appliances
● Specialty Vehicles...etc.
SOFTWARE UTILITY FEATURES
With the free GUI tool, I-7565-CPM utillity. User can manage and integrate CANopen slave device easily, so when you are planning or developing CANopen network applications, I-7565-CPM utility could help you to scan devices within the network and check the connection status of each device on the remote site.
● Support Auto_Scan slave nodes
● Refulsh PDO data automatically
● Provide interface to assecss PDO and SDO objects
● Add and remove PDO Dynamically
● Change NMT mode for one slave or all slaves on the same net work
● Configure EMCY COBID, SYNC COBID, Guarding parameters and transmission type of PDO
● Support pollling methods of PDOs and SDOs
● Online remove node
|SRAM/Flash/EEPROM||512KB / 512KB /16KB|
|ESD Protection||2 kV class A and 3 kV class B|
|Controller||Phillips SJA1000T CAN Controller|
|Transceiver||Phillips 82C250 CAN Transceiver|
|Interface||ISO/IS 11898-2, 9-pin male D-Sub(GAN_GND, CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, CAN_V+, N/A for others)|
|Transfer Rate||Support 10k, 20k, 50k, 125k, 250k, 500k, 800k, 1M bps|
|Specific||Follow CiA DS-301 V4.02 and support CiA DSP-401 V2.1|
|Slave number||Support maximum nodes up to 10|
|Connector||USB Type B|
|Transmission speed||921.6 kbps|
|Round LED||PWR LED, ACT LED, ERR LED, Tx/Rx LED|
|Power supply||By USB interface|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||72 x 101 x 33mm|