Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
24 V/5 A Power Supply
● With built in PFC
● 90% efficiency
● 60% power boost ability
● 23 V ~ 28 V adjustable range
1. Each output can provide up to max. load separately when the power supply starts up. To exceed the max. output power continuously is not allowed.
2. At factory,in 60%rated load condition,each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60%rated load at another output set to 60%rated load.
5. Ripple &noise is measured by using 15 MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47 uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.
|Input Voltage||85 VAC ~ 264 VAC|
|Input Current||<1.6 A @ 115 VAC, <0.8 A @230 VAC|
|Input Frequency||47 Hz to 63 Hz|
|Inrush Current (Cold Start)||
|Output Rail||+24 V|
|Ripple Noise||<50 mVpp|
|Efficiency||90% typical at 230 VAC|
|Hold-up Time||Longer than 20 ms at 115 VAC|
|Overvoltage Protection||Latch off|
|Overload Protection||Auto recovery|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto recovery|
|EMI Standard||FCC docket 20780 curve "B" EN55022 "B", EN61000-3-2 class D|
|Safety||UL 1950, UL 508 CSA 22.2 No. 950-M90 EN 60 950|
|Power On Indicator||Green light on the panel|
|Connectors||AC & DC Connector : Terminal blocks (suitable wire 26~10 AWG)|
|Hook||For standard symmetrical 35mm DIN-Rail|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C ~ +70 °C (derating: typ. 3 W/K > 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Cooling||Free air convection|