Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS - Two-channel CAN Bus Isolated Bridge - I-7532
2-channel CAN Bus Isolated Bridge
● Microprocessor inside with 72MHz
● 82C250 CAN transceiver
● 2500 VRMS photo coupler isolation on the CAN side
● 3KV galvanic isolation among the power supply and 2 CAN channels
● Support both CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
● Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
● Adjustable CAN bus baud rate from 5Kbps to 1Mbps or programmable user-defined baud rate
● Support CAN bus message acceptance filter configuration
● Build-in jumper to select 120Ω terminal resistor
● Watchdog inside
I-7532 is a local CAN bridge used to establish a connection between two CAN bus system in a CAN network.
The I-7532 stands by itself connecting adjacent wiring segments together as in the case of a CAN repeater. Not just like I-7531, I-7532 have three more important features. First one, the transmission distance limitation of the CAN bus system on each side of I-7532 are independent, which means the total network distance can be extended.
Second one, when the CAN bus system on one side of I-7532 happpens some error (e.g. bit error), the system on other side can still work on correctly.
Last one, the baud of two channel on I-7532 can be different for highly flexibility.
● Control System
● Building Automation
● Factory Automation
● Distributed Data Acquisition
|Microprocessor inside with 72MHz
|4-pin screwed terminal block (CAN_GND, CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H)
|Adjustable CAN bus baud rate from 5Kbps to 1Mbps or programmable user-defined baud rate
|3000V DC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photo-couple
|Jumper for 120Ω terminator resistor
|ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
|Unregulated +10 ~ +30V DC
|Power reverse polarity protection, Overvoltage brownout protection
|Dimensions (w x l x h)
|72 x 33 x 122mm
|-25 °C ~ +75 °C
|-40 °C ~ +80 °C
|5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing