Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS USB to CAN Converter I-7565
USB to CAN Converter
● Microprocessor inside with 20MHz
● RoHS Design
● Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0(Full Speed)
● Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
● No external power supply is required as I-7565 takes it's power from the USB bus
● 82C250 CAN transceiver
● Transmission speed up to 1M bps for CAN and 921.6K bps for USB
● Support both CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
● Built-in jumper to select 120 ohm terminal resister
● Power, data flow and error indicator for CAN and USB
● 1000 frames in CAN received buffer
CAN (Controller Area Network) is a serial bus system especially suited to structure intelligent industry devices networks and build smart automatic control systems.
The I-7565 is a cost-efficient device for coupling the CAN-bus to the PC using the standard USB interface. Nowadays the interface is present in every new PC and is supported by the MS-Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP operating systems. If you establish the connection between the I-7565 and the PC during the runtime of the computer, the PC automatically loads the relevant device driver (hot plug & play).
The following figure shows the application architecture for I-7565 modules. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN device through the CAN network by the I-7565 Converter. This module let you to communicate with CAN devices easily from PC with USB interface.
3000V isolation on CAN side
The CAN port of I-7565 is an isolated with 3000V isolation. This isolation can protect the local devices from the damage signal coming from CAN network.
The I-7565 Watchdog is a hardware reset circuit to monitor the I-7565’s operation status. When working in harsh or noisy environment, the I-7565 may be down by the external signal. The circuit may let the I-7565 to work continuously and never halt.
Power and Error indicator display
There are two indicators on the I-7565.The power indicator can help user to check whether the I-7565 is standby or transmitting/receiving messages. The Error indicator will be turned on when some errors occur on the I-7565.
● Factory Automation
● Building Automation
● Home Automation
● Control System
● Monitor System
● Vehicle Automation
● CAN bus Baud rate configuration
● CAN acceptance filter configuration
● CAN2.0A or 2.0B specific selection
● Checksum and Error Response settings
● Easy test to transmit/receive CAN messages
CAN MONITOR & DATALOG TOOL
● It has a CAN message field which can display the receiving CAN messages in Decimal or HEX mode.
● Can display the timestamp of each received CAN message.
● Users can change the display mode, up-down, down-up or stop.
● It can count the number of received CAN messages.
● Data Log : It can save the CAN message as “ txt ” file.
● Has CAN ID filter function.
● Can send CAN message to CAN BUS according the defined interval time.
|Controller||Microprocessor inside with 20MHz|
|Connector||9-pin male D-Sub (CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, N/A for others)|
|Baud Rate||10 k, 20 k, 50 k, 100 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k and 1 Mbps|
|Isolation||3000Vrms on the CAN side|
|Terminator Resistor||Selectable 120 Ω terminator resistor by jumper|
|Support Protocol||CAN 2.0A/2.0B|
|Receive Buffer||1000 data frames|
|Max Data Flow||250 fps|
|Connector||USB Type B|
|Baud Rate||921.6 kbps fixed|
|Compatibility||USB 1.1 and 2.0 standard|
|Receive Buffer||900 data frames|
|Round LED||ON LED: Power and Data Flow; ERR LED: Error|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||108 x 72 x 33mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25℃ to 75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to 80℃|