Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
32-channel, 12-bit, 110 kS/s Low Gain Multi-function DAQ Board (1 K word FIFO)
● 12-bit 110 kHz A/D converter
● 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs, 1 K word FIFO buffer
● The total sampling rate is 110 K samples/s for low gain model
● Three external triggers: post-trigger, pre-trigger, middle-trigger
● 16 digital input and 16 digital output channels with 2 M words/s high speed data transfer rate
● Provides programmable low gain: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 8
● Internal / external trigger
● Two 12-bit independent programmable DACs with 2 MHz throughput per channel (max.)
● Universal PCI card, supports both 5 V and 3.3 V PCI bus
● Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low
● DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
● DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K
● DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
● VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included
● LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
● Driver for Linux
The PCI-1202 series is a family of high performance data acquisition board. It features a continuous, 110 kHz for low gain (40 kHz for high gain), gap-free data acquisition under DOS. The PCI-1202 family has the same hardware architecture as PCI-1802, and provides 32-channel single-ended or 16-channel differential analog inputs. Like the PCI-1802 family, the PCI-1202 series features " Magic Scan" function, M-function, X-function, and Continuous Capture function.
The PCI-1202LU/HU Universal PCI card supports both 5 V and 3.3 V, while the PCI-1202L/H PCI card supports 5 V PCI bus only. The PCI-1202LU/HU (Universal PCI version) is fully compatible with the PCI-1202L/H (PCI version).
Compared with the PCI version cards, the PCI-1202LU/HU add new designs of D/I pull-high/low and Card-ID switch. The PCI-1202LU/HU cards are designed as drop-in replacements for the PCI-1202L/H cards for RoHS reason, in other words, the PCI version PCI-1202 card can be replaced with the Universal PCI version one without software modification.
The PCI-1202LU/8K cards are equipped with 8 K samples hardware FIFO that reduces data overflow issues under multi-tasking environment like Windows and Linux.
The PCI-1202LU/HU cards support Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7. The SDK of the I/O cards provides DLL, Active X control, and sample programs with source code for users to implement application programs quickly and easily. The demo programs with source code in Turbo C, Borland C, Microsoft C, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided.
ICP DAS discontinues the /NDA model (without D/A function) since the standard model provides full functions that covers the requirement for /NDA version. Please contact us for OEM/ODM project if you are interested in customized version (or /NDA model).
● High speed data acquisition system
● Process monitor and control
● Vibration analysis
● Digital pattern generator from digital I/O port
|Channels||32 single-ended / 16 differential|
|A/D Converter||12-bit, 8.5 μs conversion time|
|Sampling Rate||110 kS/s. max.|
|FIFO Size||1024 samples|
|Overvoltage Protection||Continuous ±35 Vp-p|
|Input Impedance||10 MΩ/6 pF|
|Trigger Modes||Software, Internal programmable pacer, External (5 V/TTL compatible)|
|Accuracy||0.01 % of FSR ±1 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V|
|Zero Drift||±4 ppm/°C of FSR|
|Accuracy||0.06% of FSR ± 1 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V|
|Output Range||DC:600 mA/+30 V for one channel @ 100% duty|
|Output Driving||±5 mA|
|Slew Rate||8.33 V/μs|
|Output Impedance||0.1 Ω max.|
|Response Speed||2.7 MHz (Typical)|
|Response Speed||2.7 MHz (Typical)|
|Channels||3 (Independen, Internal pacer, External pacer)|
|Input Frequency||10 MHz max.|
|Reference Clock||Internal: 8 MHz|
|Bus Type||3.3 V/ 5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit) for Version 4.0 or above|
|Dimensions (l x w x d)||196 x 105 x 22mm|
|Power Consumption||300 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Bipolar||-||0 ~ 10||0 ~ 5||0 ~ 2.5||0 ~ 1.25|
|Sampling Rate Max.||110||110||110||110||110|