Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Screw Terminal Boards
ICP DAS promises to satisfy you by over 132 kinds of board in one stop shopping. These boards not only cover from ISA to PCI bus that you would have often seen on your PC but even support PCI Express.CP DAS promises to satisfy you by over 132 kinds of board in one stop shopping. These boards not only cover from ISA to PCI bus that you would have often seen on your PC but even support PCI Express.
From hundreds of board, taking PCI bus boards for example; they are sorted into three series: PCI, PISO, and PIO series. PCI series are top-of-the-line ones that reach awesome performance with multiple functions and high resolutions; PISO series are putting emphasis on its protection ability to prevent signal input from direct impact; PIO series are cost-effective ways for general use, and moreover, they are well-suited for high-speed transmission applications.
All the I/O boards are widely applied in various fields of automation systems. In brief, digital I/O boards are for monitoring and controlling logic signals such as button, switch, relay, on/off, high/low and open/close conditions, analog I/O boards are for analog signals acquisition or transmitting application, and the timer, counter and frequency boards are for pulse signals measurements.
Memory boards are so unique that you can find them only in ICP DAS. With two Lithium-polymer batteries, data can be preserved for 10 years. Gambling machines in the casino are the main application of our memory boards.
Besides, with aid of daughter boards, each board we have mentioned above is highly expandable.We are good at I/O measurement. Just pick one, and let our board take care of the rest! The following are the product lists.
Items 1-10 van 44
- ICPDAS DN-8K16P16R
16-channel digital Input Terminal and 16-channel Relay Output Board
● 37-pin D-sub connector to quickly link to a I-8042W or I-87042W
● 16 Form A Signal Relay
● 16 LEDs to display the state of individual relays
● Screw terminals for field wiring
● Power Input: +12 ~ +30 VDC
● Operating temperatures: -25 ~ +75°C
● DIN-Rail mounting for industrial usage
- ICPDAS DB-24PRD
24-channel Power Relay Output Board
● 8 Form C Relays (SPDT) and 16 FORM A Relay
● Accept 20-pin connector to control 8 Form and 8 Form A relays
● Switch up to 5A at 250 VAC / 5A at 30VDC
● LEDs indicated relay status
● Designed varistor to protect each channel’s high voltage spike
● Screw terminals for easy field wiring
● 50-Pin header Connects directly to DIO-24, DIO-48, DIO-144 OPTO-22 compatible board or any 722, 724 series board
● 20-Pin header connects directly to A-82X, A-626, A-628, DIO-64
- ICPDAS DN-37
I/O Connector Block (Pitch=3.81m) with DIN-Rail Mounting and Male-Male D-sub 1m Cable (45 °C)
● I/O Connector Block with DIN-Rail Mounting
● Two 37-pin D-sub connector (One for expansion)
● Pin to Pin screw terminal for I/O connected
● Pitch : 5.08 m/m
● Dimension : 148 x 76mm