Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Universal PCI, 64-channel Optically Isolated Open-collector Digital Output Board (Current Sinking)
● Support the +5 V PCI bus for PISO-C64
● 64 optically isolated DO (open collector) channels
● Four isolated banks when using four isolated external power supplies
● 3750 Vrms photo-isolation protection
● Supports Plug & Play to obtain I/O resurces
● No more manually settings of I/O address and IRQ
● Support the +3.3 V/+ 5 V PCI bus
● Card ID function (dip-switch)
● Output status Readback
The PISO-C64U card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PISO-C64U card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PISO-C64, and users can replace the PISO-C64 by the PISO-P64U directly without software/driver modification.
The PISO-C64U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the ISO-C64 supports 5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 64 optically isolated digital output (DO) channels, each of which includes a darlington transistor that provides 3750 Vrms isolation, and an integrated suppression diode for inductive load. These DO channels are allocated into four isolated banks when using four isolated external power supplies. These DO channels act as an interface to field logic signals, eliminate ground-loop problems, and isolate the host computer from damaging voltages. These cards contains has a single DB-37 connector and a single 40-pin male header, each of which contains 32 output channels.
The PISO-C64U also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-C64U cards in one computer.
These cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample programs based on Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users quickly and easily develop their own applications.
● DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
● DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K
● DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista and 32-bit Windows 7
● VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included
● LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
● Driver for Linux
● Factory Automation
● Product Test
● Laboratory Automation
|Isolation Voltage||3750 Vrms|
|Compatibility||Sink, Open Collector|
|Output Capability||100 mA/+30 V for one channel @ 60% duty|
|Response Speed||4 kHz (Typical)|
|Bus Type||3.3 V/5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit)|
|Dimensions (l x w x d)||180 x 105 x 22mm|
|Power Consumption||800 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|