Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
8-Port Real-time Redundant Ring Switch
● Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
● Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
● Store-and-forward architecture
● Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
● 3.2Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
● Frame buffer memory: 1 Mbit
● Integrated look-up engine with dedicated 2 K unicast MAC addresses
● Redundant Power Inputs +10 ~ +30V DC Power failure alarm by relay output
● Supports operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +75°C
● DIN-Rail mount and screw hole for wall mounting kit
The RSM-408 is a 8-Port Industrial Ethernet (10/100Base-TX) Real-Time Redundant Ring Switch.
The RSM-408 supports 10/100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function. It can automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The connectors of Ethernet port are shielded RJ-45. The shielded RJ-45 connectors offer a high reliability Ethernet environment for industrial control and automation.
The RSM-408 built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique that enable multiple switches to be placed into a redundant ring. It detects and recovers from a fiber or copper link failure within approximately 300ms – for the majority of applications a seamless process. Modbus/TCP, Modbus/RTU and OPC supported, SCADA application can monitor status of Ethernet and fiber port with Modbus or OPC protocol.
The RSM-408 provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the RSM-408's power needs. And, the relay output facility can deliver warning signal while dual power or network link failure.
|Completely compliant||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3x|
|Ethernet switch type||Intelligent store & forward|
|MAC addresses supported||2K|
|Memory Bandwidth||3.2 Gbps|
|RJ45 ports (shielded)||10/100BaseT(x)|
|RJ45 speed (auto-negotiating)||10 Mbps or 100 Mbps|
|RJ45 auto-mdi/mdi-x||All 8 ports|
|Ethernet isolation||1500Vrms 1 minute|
|Required supply voltage||+10 ~ +30 VDC|
|Power input isolation||1KV|
(Redundant input terminals)
(typical - all ports active at 100 Mbps)
||Dimensions (w x h x d)||64 x 110 x 97.5mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30 ~ +75°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +85°C|