Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Robust and Compact DIN-rail Fanless Embedded System with Intel® Atom® x5-E3930 Processor for In-vehicle Gateway Application
● CE, FCC certified; ISO 7637-2 compliant
● Intel® Atom® x5-E3930 processor
● Extreme cost-effective with fanless and cableless design
● Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
● Supports 12 & 24 VDC typical in-vehicle power input
● Smart Ignition for power on/off schedule, vehicle battery protection and different power mode
● 1 COM or CAN, 2 USB, 2 GbE LAN
● 8-bit programmable DIO for IoT gateway applications
● Supports SocketCAN
● AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring
The UST200-83H-FL is powered by the low-power consumption Intel® Atom™ x5-E3930 processor. It is certified with CE and FCC and is in compliance with ISO 7637-2. With the function of the Smart Ignition power control, the rugged embedded system can arrange a power on/off schedule to protect the vehicle battery from unstable voltage. This high-performance IoT gateway delivers an excellent price-performance ratio for in-vehicle applications.
Thanks to its ruggedized design for harsh environments, the UST200-83H-FL is able to operate under a wide temperature range from -40°C to +70°C and vibration of up to 3 Grms. This IoT gateway supports both wall mounting and DIN-rail mounting. Its ultra-lightweight and compact design is ideal for space constraint environments.