Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
PCI Express 8-channel Isolated Digital Input, 8-channel Relay Output
● 8-channel relay output
● 8-channel optical isolated (3750 Vrms) digital input
● DC signal input with jumper selectable filter
● AC Signal input with filter
● Supports CardID (dip-switch)
● DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
● DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 98/NT/2000
● DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
● VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included
● LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
● Driver for Linux
The PISO-P16R16U is a universal PCI card, which supports both 5 V and 3.3 V PCI bus. The PEX-P16R16i/PEX-P8R8i is a PCI Express card, which supports PCI-Express bus. They provide 16 or 8 photo couple digital inputs with 3750 Vrms isolation protection, allows the input signals to be completely floated to prevent the ground loops.
They are also equipped with 16 or 8 relay outputs for controlling ON/OFF of external devices, driving external relays or small power switches, and activating alarms... etc. The PISO-P16R16U/PEX-P16R16i is fully compatible with the PISO-P16R16, and users can replace the PISO-P16R16 with the PISO-P16R16U/PEX-P16R16i directly without any software/driver modification.
Note: The product name of PISO-P16R16E (PCI Express) card is replaced with the PEX-P16R16i (all features remain). The prefix "PEX" indicates "PCI Express interface".
|Isolation Voltage||3750 Vrms (Photo-couple)|
|Relay Type||8 SPDT, 8 SPST|
|Operating Time||1 ms (typical)|
|Release Time||7 ms (typical)|
|Insulation Resistance||1000 Ω|
|Bus Type||PCI-Express x1|
|Card ID||Yes (4-bit)|
|I/O Connector||Female DB37 x1|
|Dimensions (l x w x d)||183 x 105 x 22mm|
|Power Consumption||800 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C ~ 60 °C|
|Temperature||-20 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|