Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICS Modbus RTU Interface 8099
LAN to Modbus Interface Module
● VXI-11.3 Compatible. Works with virtually any computer or test language.
● Converts simple ASCII commands into Modbus RTU packets. Relieves user from having to generate and check RTU packets.
● Expanded Modbus RTU Command Set includes Floating Point commands. Controls a wider range of Modbus devices.
● Provides both single-ended RS-232 and balanced RS-422/RS-485 serial signals. Connects to single devices and Modbus networks.
● Internal webserver for changing network and serial settings. Easy setup from any computer.
● Includes ICS's VXI-11 keyboard program. The easy way to test Modbus commands and devices without writing a program.
● Includes prototype HMTL control pages for Watlow F4 and EZ Zone Controllers. Starter web pages for OEM product control.
ICS's 8099 Ethernet-to-Modbus Interface is an specialized Ethernet to Serial Interface that provides Modbus RTU packet communication to adapt Modbus slave devices to a Network. The ICS Modbus RTU Interface 8099 lets the user send simple read-write messages over the network to control and query slave Modbus devices. The 8099 does all of the Modbus RTU packet formatting and handles the response packets. The 8099 has both RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces so it can be connected directly to a single Modbus slave device or it can be connected to multiple Modbus devices via an RS-485 network.
The ICS Modbus RTU Interface 8099 is VXI-11 compliant and works in test systems that incorporate LXI or VXI-11 instruments. Use the 8099 to incorporate test chamber control in your LAN based test systems or to control Modbus devices over the company network.
|Fully VXI-11.3 compliant|
|Sockets||15 + 1 for UDP|
|Channel types||Data, Abort and Interrupt|
|Interface Names||intr0 for general use|
|Type||IEEE 802.3 compliant|
|IP Address||Static or DHCP|
|Factory setting||192.168.0.254 static|
|Interface name||any [inst0]|
Baud rate select
Data bits 7 or 8
Stop bits 1 or 2
Parity Odd, Even or /None
RS485 Half-Duplex operation
Talk Format HEXlist or ASCII
Full duplex serial interface with single-ended RS-232 and differential RS-422 (RS-485) signals. Signal selection made by jumpers on the 8099. RS-485 half-duplex operation enabled with a SCPI command.
|RS-232 Signals||TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DSR and DTR.|
|RS-422 Signals||TX and RX pairs|
|Baud Rates||300, 600, 1.2K, 2.4K, 4.8K, 9.6K, 19200, 28800, 38400, 57600, 76800 and 115200.|
|Data Bits||7 or 8 bits|
|Parity||Odd, Even or None|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
Watlow F4, 96, SD and EZ Zone series
Cincinnati SubZero EZT550
|Power||Front panel switch|
|LAN Reset||Rear panel push-button that resets the network settings.|
|PWR||Indicates power on|
|LAN||Unit connected to an active LAN. Blinks to identify the unit.|
|ACT||Transferring messages to/from the network|
|RDY||Unit has passed self test|
|TALK||Unit asked to send data|
|LSTN||Unit sent a command or data|
|SRQ||Service Request asserted|
|ERR||Blinks for a soft VX-11 error and On for command errors.|
|Serial I/O||DB-25 female connector with lock studs|
|Operation Temperature||-10 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to +85 °C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH without condensation|
LAN Crossover Cable
Support CD with VXI-11 Utilities
Ul/CSA/VDE approved AC power adapter