Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICS Ethernet-to-Digital Interface Board 8013
Ethernet-to-Digital Interface Board
● VXI-11.3 Compatible. Works with the newest test systems and any computer.
● Provides a user-definable, 128-line parallel interface with bit, byte, pulse, string and binary data transfer capabilities. Fully configurable to the user's needs.
● Device configuration, user's IDN message and IP address stored in non-volatile Flash memory. User can easily set the power-on configuration.
● Two companion Relay Driver Boards for 5-48 volt relays. Boosts drive signals to control larger relays and solenoids.
● Configurable with a web browser, with a windows configuration program or with RPC calls. Easy network configuration from any computer.
● Includes ICS's interactive VXI-11 keyboard program. Easy control without having to write a program.
● Interchangeable with ICS's 4813 GPIB and 2313 Serial boards. Easy conversion path.
ICS Ethernet-to-Digital Interface Board 8013 provides a 128 line, user configurable, digital interface for controlling relays or other devices in a test system. The ICS Ethernet-to-Digital Interface Board 8013 connects to any TCP/IP 10/100 MHz network as an VXI-11.3/LXI compatible device for easy control from any computer or operating system. Includes an internal Web Server for changing the network settings from any web browser. Use ICS's VXI-11 Keyboard Program for instant control from a PC without writing a program. The ICS Ethernet-to-Digital Interface Board 8013's Digital interface and operation is interchangeable with ICS's 4813 GPIB and 2313 Serial-to-Digital Interface Cards.
|Fully VXI-11.3 compliant|
|Sockets||15 + 1 for UDP|
|Channel types||Data, Abort and Interrupt|
|Type||IEEE 802.3 compliant|
|IP Address||Static or DHCP|
|Factory setting||192.168.0.254 static|
|Interface name||any [inst0], [inst1]|
|LAN RST||Board edge push button|
|PWR||Indicates power on|
|LAN||Unit good and connected to an active network|
|ACT||Transferring message to/from the network|
|RDY||Unit has passed self test|
|TALK||Unit is addressed to talk|
|LSTN||Unit is addressed to listen|
|SRQ||SRQ asserted on GPIB bus|
|ERR||Blinks for a detected soft error or solid On for a command error|
|Signal Characteristics||The 8013's parallel I/O signals have the following electrical characteristics. All time delays listed here are maximums, all pulse widths are minimums.|
|Lines||128 Digital I/O, 2 Status and Reset Inputs|
|Input Logic Levels||
|Input Timing||External data Inhibit line SETS within 1 μs of the active edge of the EDR Input singal and resets after data is loaded. Data loading time for 6 BCD/HEX characters is 0.15 ms (typ.) after the 8013 has been addressed as a Talker.|
|Output Logic Levels||
|Data Stb||Output pulse width, 5 μs|
|Trigger||Output pulse width, 5 μs|
|Remote||Output level asserted when in the remote state|
|Reset||Output pulse width, 70 μs when 8013 reset.|
|Digital I/O||150-pin, 3 row male connector|
|Operation Temperature||-10 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to +85 °C|
|Humidity||0-90% RH without condensation|
|Support CD with sample programs|
|LAN Crossover Cable|