Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
eBOX800-900-FL Rugged IP67-rated Fanless Edge System
Rugged IP67-rated Fanless Edge System with NVIDIA® JETSON™ TX2, 1 HDMI, 1 GbE LAN, 1-CH PoE, 1 USB 2.0 and 100 to 240 V AC Power input
● IP67-rating for outdoor use
● NVIDIA® JETSON™ TX2 with Pascal™, 256 CUDA cores GPU
● High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
● -30°C to +60°C operating temperature range
● 100 to 240 VAC wide range power input with 10kV surge protection
● 4 N-jack antenna openings with water proof design
● Features M12 lockable I/Os
● 1 IEEE 802.3at GbE LAN port (30W)
● Rich I/O options for customized designs and mission-critical projects
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded system, eBOX800-900-FL, adopts a full IP67-rated extruded aluminum and heavy-duty steel case for dust protection and water resistance. Moreover, the AI embedded system comes with a wide operating temperature range of -30°C to 60°C and a vibration endurance for up to 3Grms. The embedded system is powered by the NVIDIA Jetson™ TX2 module which has a powerful 64-bit ARM A57 processor and 256-core NVIDIA® Pascal GPU. It features M12 type I/O connectors and four N-jack waterproof antenna openings for operational stability in rugged environments. The eBOX800-900-FL is ideal for AI edge computing and deep learning applications, such as smart city, smart manufacturing, smart transportation, and much more. The eBOX800-900-FL has 8GB of LPDDR4 memory and 32GB eMMC onboard. It comes with a wide range of 100 to 240 VAC power input with 10kV surge protection. The rugged edge computer also features one M.2 SSD PCIe 2.0 x4 socket which supports high-performance NVM Express interface for extensive storage needs. Furthermore, the embedded box PC is equipped with a PoE port to support the applications that require the use of IP cameras or any PoE device, i.e., traffic flow monitoring, license plate recognition, vehicle recognition, machine vision.