Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Nexcom Intel Atom® E3815 Telematics IoT Gateway IP65 Water and Dust Resistant
● IP65 precision design to resist water and dust
● Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional OBDII function (SAE J1939/J1708)
● U-blox NEO-M8N on board
● Dual SIM cards for WWAN modules
● Additional waterproof HDMI connector (by request)
● Smart power management with ignition on/off delay via software control and ● low voltage protection
● Wide range DC input from 9V~36V
● Wide operating temperature -40°C~70°C
● Certified by CE/FCC/E13 mark/EN50155
VTC 1910-IPK, a waterproof entry-level vehicle computer with Intel Atom® processor E3815 (1.46GHz), is designed for the wet, dirty and harsh environment. The precision design to resist water and dust to IP65. It allows to comply with stringent MIL-STD-810G military standard in rugged, fanless and compact mechanism. Because of the lightweight design, it is especially for the vehicles with limited space to locate the computer system, but without compromising with its space to scarify its features.
VTC 1911-IPK has on board CAN 2.0B and optional OBD interface (SAE J1939/J1708) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behavior management. An advanced GPS receiver supports GPS/Glonass/QZSS/Galileo/Beidou. VTC 1911-IPK features WLAN and WWAN wireless data and voice connectivity. With external 2 x SIM socket which can support a better connectivity quality by software. VTC 1911-IPK keeps the flexibility to meet different demands for telematics applications, such as IoT gateway infotainment, fleet management and dispatching system.