Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS UniDAQ SDK
Uniform SDK Interface
● Provides easy use API functions
● Supports 32/64-bit Windows OS
● Supports most of the ICP DAS PCI I/O boards
● Uses the same software interface for most I/O boards
● Provides DLL and ActiveX control (OCX)
● Provides the sample programs with source code for several programming languages
UniDAQ is a uniform SDK interface working on Windows OS to implement common data access functionality on ICP DAS I/O cards. It supports most I/O cards with PCI/Universal PCI bus and the new coming products with PCI Express bus. With the UniDAQ SDK, it is easy to integrate several different kinds of I/O cards in your system, upgrade to new hardware, expand channels in your system and develop numerous applications based on the various I/O cards.
The UniDAQ SDK includes the Driver, Digital I/O, Interrupt, Analog I/O, Timer/Counter and Memory I/O functions. The UniDAQ SDK supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, and also provides sample programs with source code for several programming languages, such as Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, Borland Delphi 6.0, Borland C Builder++ 6.0, Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual C#.NET.