Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
ICPDAS NAPOPC_ST DA Server
OPC DA Server
● OS environment: Windows 2000 / XP
● Follow OPC 1.0, OPC 2.0 Data Access Standards
● Configure CAN baud rate with OPC utility
● Configure CAN hardware filter by the APIs of the Virtual CAN Driver
● Provide CAN Engine Utility to monitor the CAN messages
● Collect the data from the different CAN devices in one OPC server
● Provide the CAN devices and the virtual CAN port No. mapping table
● Load previous configuration or scan all CAN devices manually while the Virtual CAN Driver boots up
● Provide the APIs of the Virtual CAN Driver
● VC6 / C#.NET / VB.NET Demos for the APIs of the Virtual CAN Driver
Nowadays, more and more CAN-based devices are introduced in accordance with the keen demands from automotive and industrial fields. There is no a common hardware driver for current various OS is always a headache to all system developers. Therefore, OPC server became a good solution to turn the disadvantage over. Here the new updated version NAPOPC.CAN DA Server 2.1 formally released by ICP DAS is a CAN OPC server to be as an expert bridge between ICP DAS CAN products and third party software for OPC client, provides the easy-to-use user’s interface for developers to access CAN ports by different APIs. Version 2.1 supports the full range of CAN products from ICP DAS, include Ethernet, RS-232, USB, PCI bus and PCI Express bus hardware interfaces. Under the software architecture, users’ applications are even able to access these CAN products via virtual CAN drivers directly without the OPC clients. The software application architecture is shown below.