Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
● Programmable standard CANopen baud, such as 10 Kbps, 20 Kbps, 50 Kbps, 125 Kbps, 250 Kbps, 500 Kbps, 800 Kbps and 1 Mbps
● Support COM1(RS-232) and COM2(RS-485),such as 1200,2400,4800.9600,119200,38400,57600 or 115200 bps
● Support maximum 50 TxPDO, 50 RxPDO, 15 SDO to SDO server
● Support communication object: TxPDO, RxPDO, and server SDO
● Support on-line configure CANopen slaves
● Communicate with CANopen slaves automatically when GW-7433D boots up
● Allow 5 Modbus/TCP masters to access GW-7433D simultaneously
● CANopen Version: DS301 V4.02
● Device Profile: DSP-401 v2.0
"Embedded Internet” and “Embedded Ethernet” are hot topics today. Nowadays the Ethernet protocol becomes a kind of standard for local area network. Via Internet, connectivity is occurring everywhere, from home appliances to vending machines, to testing equipment, to UPS…etc. Using Ethernet for network in industrial area is appealing because the required cabling is already installed.
The ICPAS CAN Bus Gateway GW-7433D is a solution that provides a communication transformation between CANopen protocol and Modbus/TCP & RTU protocol. It solves a mission-critical problem: connecting an existed CANopen network with Ethernet-base master device as long as this master device supports Modbus/TCP protocol. It enables CANopen networks to be coupled together with the Internet/Ethernet, whereby remote monitoring and controlling is achieved.
For CANopen network, the ICPAS CAN Bus Gateway GW-7433D is a CANopen master device. It supports PDO and SDO functions to communicate with slave devices. From the view of Modbus TCP & RTU network, GW-7433D plays a Modbus TCP server or Modbus RTU slave role to receive the commands from Modbus TCP client or Modbus RTU master, and to reply the information to Modbus TCP client or Modbus RTU slave.
We provide Utility software for users to configure the parameters of CANopen salves or GW-7433D.
When GW-7433D boots up, it will collect the necessary information from all slaves which are predefined in the GW-7433D by using Utility.
The following figure shows the application architecture for the GW-7433D.
● Control System
● Building Automation
● Factory Automation
● Distributed data acquisition
● Add/remove CANopen slaves via Ethernet
● Online getting and setting the CANopen slaves configurations via Ethernet
● Get/Set Modbus/TCP & RTU input/output memory address
● Display CANopen I/O mapping table
● Configure the GW-7433D parameters by Ethernet
The simple steps about how to use CPS_DCON gateway are described as follows:
- Select proper CANopen slaves for users’ application
- Use the GW-7433D Utility to link the GW-7433D Module via Ethernet
- Set the IO parameters of CANopen slave devices into GW-7433D by GW-7433D Utility
- The GW-7433D module will initialize automatically and implement the GW-7433D in your Modbus/TCP or Modbus RTU network
|CPU||80186, 80 MHz or compatible|
|Controller||NXP SJA1000T with 16 MHz clock|
|Connector||5-pin screwed terminal block (CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, N/A for others)|
|Isolation||1000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500Vrms for photo-couple|
|Protocol||CANopen DS-301 v4.02, DS-401 v2.1|
|COM 1 Connector||5-pin screwed terminal block (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, GND)|
|COM 2||RS-485 (Self-turner inside)|
|COM 2 Connector||2-pin screwed terminal block (DATA+, DATA-)|
|Controller||10/100Base-TX Ethernet Controller (Auto-negotiating, Auto_MDIX)|
|Connector||RJ-45 with LED indicator|
|Power supply||Unregulated +10 ~ +30 VDC|
|Protection||Power reverse polarity protection, Overvoltage brownout protection|
|Power Consumption||2.5 W|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||72 x 33 x 122mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|