Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Quatech PCMCIA Card Drive PCD-B/UPCI-E
PCMCIA Card Reader (1 slot) for desktop PC, Universal PCI Low Profile interface, rear drive
● The PCMCIA slot is accessed via the rear of the computer
● UPCI Low profile slot only
● Supports (1) Type I,II,III 16bit & 32bit cardbus cards
● PCMCIA 2.1 compliant
● Supports 3.3volt & 5volt PCI slots
● Compatible w/ all industry standard Flash File Systems
● Supported by Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/7
Quatech PCMCIA Card Drives allow desktop PCs to access the technology used in laptop, notebook and handheld computers. This is particularly useful for PCMCIA devices such as Quatech multiport serial cards, as a single product can be shared between desktop and mobile systems.
Available for PCI and Universal PCI low profile interfaces, Quatech PCMCIA Card Drives can accommodate a wide variety of devices. The single slot rear units support both 16-bit PCMCIA cards and 32-bit CardBus cards. This makes them ideal for using with a wide variety of wireless LAN devices including network cards, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM and GPRS.