Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Digi Transport WR44 R
Enterprise Class Cellular Routers for Rugged Applications
● Rugged, enterprise-class cellular routers with advanced dynamic routing, security and firewall features
● Heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure for reliable performance in rugged environments
● Integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi access point (optional) and 4-port Ethernet switch
● Flexible interfaces including multiple serial, GPS, CAN, and telemetry I/O with flexible DC power options
● Cellular to Wi-Fi autoswitch feature automatically uses the highest speed/lowest cost WAN network available
● Digi’s remote management solutions include software for easy setup, configuration and maintenance
The Digi TransPort WR44 R is a rugged, all-in-one 3G/4G mobile communications solution with true enterprise class routing, security and firewall. Featuring a heavy-duty cast aluminum enclosure, the Digi TransPort WR44 R offers a flexible interface design with an optional integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID), USB, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS, GPS/CAN/IO or I/O only modules.
These routers are ideal for transportation and mobile applications. Flexible power options include 9-36 VDC locking barrel or automotive Molex connectors for direct integration into vehicle applications. Also ideal for mobile applications is the cellular to Wi-Fi autoswitch feature, which uses the highest speed/lowest cost WAN network available. All Digi TransPort products offer an advanced routing, security and firewall feature set including stateful inspection firewall and integrated VPN. Enterprise class protocols incorporate BGP, OSPF and VRRP+. Advanced features allow the Digi TransPort to be used as a component of a PCI compliant network. Digi’s remote management solutions feature easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of Digi TransPort devices.