Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Quatech PCI Parallel Card DP-PCIE-100
PCI Express 2 port parallel card
● Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.0a
● Supports Standard Parallel Port (SPP) Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) and Enhanced Capability Port (ECP)
● Data transfer rate up to 1.5 MB/sec.
● Requires 2 PC slot brackets
● OS support Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7
Advance PCI technology with the introduction of the PCI Express Card. The PCI Express is the new standard serial connectivity card in PCI technology and the successor for server- and client-system I/O interconnects. The PCI Express Card touts many advantages over the traditional PCI card including point-to-point link dedicated to each device, instead of PCI shared bus; lower latency in server architectures due to a more direct connection to the chip set; small connectors with easier implementation for system designers and advanced features via isochronous channels for guaranteed bandwidth delivery, advanced power management and hot swap support.