Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
2-Port Isolated Protection CAN Communication PCI-104 Module with 9-pin D-sub connector
● PCI104/PC104+ compliant
● 9-pin D-sub connector
● Compatible with CAN 2.0 parts A and B
● Fully compatible with ISO 11898-2 standard
● Support CAN bard from 10K to 1M bps
● 2500Vrms photo couple isolation on the CAN bus
● Built-in jumper to select 120 ohm terminal resister
● 3KV galvanic isolation
● 2 independent CAN channels
● Direct memory mapping to the CAN controller
PCM-CAN200D can represent a CAN solution on a high quality PCI104/PC104+ hardware in industrial environment compliant with CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B specification. It has 2 independent CAN bus communication ports with 9-pin D-sub connector, and has the ability to cover a wide range of CAN applications.
Besides, PCM-CAN200D uses the CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250/251, which provide bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and re-transmission function. It can be installed in a 5V PCI slot and supported truly “Plug & play”
● CAN Bus communication application
● DeviceNet, CANopen, CAN J1939, SDS (System Wide Network) protocol application
● Control System
● Building Automation
● Factory Automation
● Distributed data acquisition
In order to satisfy the users to apply the RTX system, ICPDAS provides the RTX driver for PISO-CAN series CAN card. If users want to combine the CAN communication interface in their time-critical system, the RTX driver of the PISO-CAN series CAN cards can help them to do this easily and quickly. Furthermore, the name and parameters of the APIs in the RTX driver are the same as in the Windows driver. Uses don't need to pay more efforts to study how to use the API's of the RTX driver if they have used the Windows driver before. The RTX driver increases the additional worth of the PISO-CAN series CAN cards, and satisfies the users to get the highly real-time system. By owing to the feature of high price performance and highly real-time, PISO-CAN series CAN cards will be applied in more wide and more variant CAN applications.
● The name and parameters of the APIs in the RTX driver are the same as them in the Windows driver. Users don't need to learn the new usage if they haved used the PISO-CAN series CAN card before.
● If the PISO-CAN series CAN card can get the independent IRQ, it supports interrupt function.
● Direct I/O control and highly real-time feature
● Support WIndows2000 SP4 and Windows XP SP2 OS
● Support RTX version 8.0 or later
● Can be a CAN system monitor tool with CAN cards
● It is a good tool to test CAN system
● Send/Receive/Record CAN messages.
● Provide cyclic transmission function
● Record the CAN messages with filtered ID and time stamp
The SocketCAN is based on the Linux operating system, and it contains the implementation of the network stack and the hardware driver. The hardware manufacturers program the hardware driver for the SocketCAN, and the network stack provides the standard BSD Socket APIs for users. Therefore, from the users' point of view, they can easily and quickly program their applications without being familiar with the various APIs of the different hardware interface through the SocketCAN network stack.
We have provided the SocketCAN drivers for several kinds of CAN interface cards. Users can implement their SocketCAN-based application on the Linux platform by using these cards. Besides, we also support static library of CANopen/DeviceNet master on x86 hardware platform. It can help users communicate with CANopen/DeviceNet slaves more easily.
● Support Linux kernel version 2.6.31~2.6.34 (x86 hardware platform only).
● Provide CANopen/DeviceNet master static library.
● Standard interface for SocketCAN package. Users can use extended BSD socket APIs, you can program the CAN application as building a socket program
● Support Virtual CAN interface. Users can map several virtual CAN port into one physical CAN port. Each virtual CAN port has its own socket. Through these sockets, users can build the multi-thread application more easily.
|Controller||NXP SJA1000T with 16 MHz clock|
|Connector||9-pin male D-Sub (CAN_L, CAN_SHLD, CAN_H, N/A for others)|
|Baud Rate (bps)||10 k, 20 k, 50 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k, 1 M (allow user-defined baud rate)|
|Terminator Resistor||Jumper for 120 Ω terminator resistor|
|Power Consumption||250 mA @ 5 V|
|Dimensions (w x l x h)||91 x 22 x 96mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 80 ℃|
|Humidity||5 ~ 95% RH, non-condensing|